New angle to "D"
  • How about if the SORC would allow your 55H with open exhaust (pipes), and the 44's with tuner in-tower (no pipes) legal to run in DH or DR?
    And...  set the min-weight at 440 pounds, any gear ratio, four blade props, no propshaft height/depth restrictions, Tohatsu w/tuner-in-tower and no reedstops with fiber reeds.  What do you folks think?

I understand you want to keep the 750Mod a Merc class.  Okay, I respect that.   I can live with that.  But, how can we revive a DR class and also help DH?  All of us   SORC & MORC need entries to stay afloat.  

APBA Member #: 11195
    Boat #: 8A
    Classes: D hydro FE hydro 20 SShydro
    Region 1
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hey, RAM... man them are some goooood idears.   You coming to the Nat mtg in January?   I notice all the
    traffic this post has gotten since Jan last year.  It's incredible.  Caused the Social Site to crash twice it's been so freaking heavy.

I for one, am all for fun.   After the spanking I seen out down there at Hinton..... whoa... Man..that VanOver kid... what a rocket.   Who builds his stuff anyway??  

You on the Mod Commission?

Region 1
  • Hhahahaaaaa.., I'm having a great time messaging to myself here on the soshshall syeght.

However, do enjoy being a Mod Commissioner.   Being a Stock Commie along with trying to sell a Stock engine to D Stock was sort of a conflict of interest.  I was luck not to get FIRED by Chairman Mao ( 59S ) and his Jeff Sessions Justice ( Comrade "I am not a communist" Ed). 

Being on the Mod Commission, now all my pals in the SORC only have to sit thru is my Mfg Report.  And, as for the Mod Com's...?   I'm privileged to be in their company.

Region 1