Baron Trump buys D Hydro
  • Yup.. just closed the deal.   Steve French is going to Trump tower to give some driving lessons. 

APBA Member #: 11195
    Boat #: 8A
    Classes: D hydro FE hydro 20 SShydro
    Region 1
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Just spoke to Ivanaka,  Her kids are too young for J, but we'll send her a membership application just the same... won't we Patrick  (ie, Patrick Mell)?

As for Baron, I sent Melania one of my Mad Russian for President posters and a bumper sticker along with an invite for pizza at the Old Goat Pub here in Richmond...jusssst in case the marriage goes on the rocks.

Maine is a friendly place.,but, the Russian Connection here was pushing me or Bernie.  Unfortunately things kina got wrapped around the axle, soda-speak.

Region 1
  • Another possible international D Hydro sale was broached while speaking with a Russian-American-Irish girl at the Old Goat Pub in Richmond Maine last week over some IPA's and a mushroom pizza.  She said that in addition to establishing some back-channel comm with the whitehouse she was also sent over to meet with Mad Russian Racing sponsor Victoria Secret concerning wiring up some support.   And, a possible engine purchase, of course.

Region 1