Shop the APBA Webstore
  • Visit the APBA Webstore at http://www.apbastore.com for Christmas ideas.   If you do not see something you want, please contact the store manager as special requests can usually be accommodated.

APBA Member #: 2348
    Boat #:
    Classes:
    Region 3
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • I believe you have a misspelling in the URL.  The web address is: http://www.apbastore.com.  

APBA Member #: 6342
    Boat #: 12H
    Classes: BSR, AMR
    Region 6
  • Richard---THANK YOU for catching that!

Ann

APBA Member #: 2348
    Boat #:
    Classes:
    Region 3
  • neither of them work just saying

APBA Member #:
    Boat #: SE-39, SE-28
    Classes: sportsman entry, GPS
    Region 10
  • There is ZERO at either links. Send folks to Anne Fitzgeralds site if you want APBA stuff.

APBA Member #: 11349
    Boat #: A11, GP200
    Classes: Vintage &Historic,
    Region 2

• APBA Member #:
    Boat #: 950-F
    Classes: CSR
    Region 0
  • I am on a personal rant. Please identify the source of the APBA items on the store. That is are they MADE IN CHINA or products of the USA? We are APBA ( reminder that is American PBA) and I refuse to purchase products not supportive of our economy.

APBA Member #: 11349
    Boat #: A11, GP200
    Classes: Vintage &Historic,
    Region 2

• I
    BigChief said:

I am on a personal rant. Please identify the source of the APBA items on the store. That is are they MADE IN CHINA or products of the USA? We are APBA ( reminder that is American PBA) and I refuse to purchase products not supportive of our economy.

Dave,

I assume you are talking about clothing.  The logos and lettering are placed on the clothing by US firms.  A sad fact is that the US textile industry has all but disappeared.  You can do a test on this yourself.  Lay out all your clothing and count the pieces that were made in the US.  There won't be many.

Mark

APBA Member #: 2060
    Boat #: 16-M, 1-US
    Classes: 750MH
    Region 6