Capsule Training
  • Will there be capsule training at the National Meeting near Chicago 2012?  If so, please post details.

APBA Member #: 53415
    Boat #: 31-M
    Classes:
    Region 6
  • 8 Comments sorted by

• We are already getting the ball rolling on Capsule Training at the APBA annual meeting.  I will approach Black Diamond at our Region 7 meeting next weekend, from there I will contact Adam Allen.  He will the have to contact the hotel who is hosting the APBA annual meeting to make sure they won't mine. 

I will keep you updated ASAP on our OPC facebook and website.

Tammy Wolf

APBA Member #: 79125
    Boat #: 8
    Classes: SST 60
    Region 7
  • Thanks Tammy I will keep checking

APBA Member #: 53415
    Boat #: 31-M
    Classes:
    Region 6
  • Black Diamond has contacted Gloria and is at the moment planning on having training at the hotel on Saturday. They are looking at other days but nothing firm except for Saturday.

APBA Member #: 709
    Boat #: 62
    Classes: OSY, SSH20, SSHC, SST200, SST120, F1,
    Region 7
  • Hello OPC,

Bring your gear to the annual meeting. Capsule Training on Saturday. Plan to get wet

BDR

APBA Member #: 54625
    Boat #: BDR
    Classes:
    Region 7
  • Region 8 and the Twin City Power Boat Association will have capsule training in mid-April at the Brainerd, MN YMCA.  The weekend isn't nailed down yet but will be posted on our site once it is confirmed.

APBA Member #: 12681
    Boat #: 19
    Classes: VP 75, GT Pro, SST 60
    Region 8
  • Be sure to let us know when you have the date finalized as well Jeff, we will help promote!

APBA Member #: 000000
    Boat #:
    Classes: ASH
    Region 7
  • Will have all details after our Feb meeting this coming Thursday

Region 8
  • Region 8 will hold Capsule training April 15th from 9AM to 12 Noon at the Brainerd, MN YMCA. 

Region 8