Tips for Printing the Propeller
  • The digital publication platform used to produce the Propeller requires you to register for an account to download and print any publications. If you go to  http://issuu.com/apba.racing/docs/apba_propeller_april_singlepg & click "Create Account" in the top right of the page, you will be able to register. 

After you're registered, you can download and/or print the publication by clicking on the icons immediately below the magazine on the page, see below:

The April issue of Propeller will be mailed directly to you.  However taking these steps will allow you to print future issues if you want to take into your favorite reading room or races for reference.

Hope this helps,

Jean

APBA Member #: 3906
    Boat #: 84-C
    Classes: ASH,FAH
    Region 11
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Jean this is great!  Thanks for doing this!!

APBA Member #: 75827
    Boat #:
    Classes:
    Region 6
  • I HAV A PROBLEM , WHEN; I ENTER MY E MAIL IT SAYS NOT VALID ALREADY IN USE , PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER ?

ANY HELP GRATLY APPRECIATED

MIKE

APBA Member #: 12475
    Boat #: js542
    Classes: jss, vintage
    Region 3
  • Mike,

You probably checked the "keep me logged in" box by accident the last time that you logged in.

Try selecting sign out box at top of page.  This should allow you to log in again with your emai address.

Jean

APBA Member #: 3906
    Boat #: 84-C
    Classes: ASH,FAH
    Region 11
  • Why would we use a reader that forces me to register with personal data with yet another external ecommerce company? Why not use an open source reader such that we can maintain our privacy? I guess this means we will not be able to archive our Propeller.

APBA Member #: 11349
    Boat #: A11, GP200
    Classes: Vintage &Historic,
    Region 2
  • Doesn't anyone proof read the online Propeller?

APBA Member #: 74447
    Boat #: 13
    Classes: JSS
    Region 5
  • BigChief said:

Why would we use a reader that forces me to register with personal data with yet another external ecommerce company? Why not use an open source reader such that we can maintain our privacy? I guess this means we will not be able to archive our Propeller.

Region 2
  • No response as yet...no action towards a non proprietary reader= No Propeller

Region 2