Tohatsu Parts - Next day if you need em!
  • Do you run a Tohatsu in Stocks, Mod, SLT or other OPC events?

I've got some brand new Tohatsu M40/50 Tiller Steering setups.   They are complete with clamp brackets, shortshaft tower, shockmounts, and tiller steering with throttle cables.  If you have a longshaft fishing motor and want to convert it, this is the stuff you will need.  It's brand new and I'll sell you what I have described for $375 bucks.

Piece by piece it will cost you more, but if you just need certain items I can still save you a bundle.  That goes for internal and external engine parts as well as top and bottom cowlings.

I keep most of the parts on hand all of the time.  I can also drop-ship parts directly to you.   This service costs me $12.50 and most of the time you will have the part within two business days paying only the normal UPS or FedEX shipping charges.

You can go online (various sources) and gather the part numbers you need and call me or email them to me (  I'll get you a price and quite likely save you time and money if you had to drive to a dealer who may or may not stock what I do.

Payment is arranged prior to my ordering the item(s) or shipping and can be done via credit card ( MC, Visa, Disc ) or your cleared check.

Call or email.   (note:  I don't do facebook, twitter, drone surveillance, or dating services)

APBA Member #: 11195
    Boat #: 8A
    Classes: D hydro FE hydro 20 SShydro
    Region 1